October 30, 2006

Your Love is Amazing!

Once again I have been struck this weekend by how much God loves us.

"O Lord, You have searched my and known me, You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged my behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain it." Psalm 139:1-6

"He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all . . . For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities not powers, not things present nor things to come, not height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:32a, 38, 39

Your love is extravagant, Your friendship is intimate; I feel like moving to the rhythm of Your grace, Your fragrance is intoxicating in the secret place; Your love is extravagant. Spread wide in the arms of Christ is a love that covers sin; no greater love have I ever known; You consider me a friend. Capture my heart again. Casting Crowns

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's exactly what I needed to hear, Carol-lee! Another aspect of God's infinite love for His people is made manifest in the way He often uses our fellow brothers and sister in Christ to speak to us the very word we need to hear. I love you lots Carol-lee, and praise God for you so often....check your inbox....I just sent you girls a really LONG email! :) Keep on encouraging us in the things of God!