February 22, 2007

Arms of Love

This song is so beautiful. Actually, at a Living Worship practice one time, we decided that it is a very romantic song. A love song from you to your Father in heaven, to your heavenly Bridegroom from His redeemed bride: His precious child.

I sing a simple song of love

To my Savior

To my Jesus

To thank you for the things You've done

A loving Savior

Precious Jesus

My heart is glad that You called me Your own

'Cause there's no place I'd rather be

Than in Your arms of love

In Your arms of love

Holding me still

Holding me near

In Your arms of love

Then they brought little children to Him, that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked those who brought them. But when Jesus saw it, He was greatly displeased and said to them, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kindgdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it." And He took them up in His arms, laid His hands on them, and blessed them. Mark 10:13-16

For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.' Isaiah 41:13

You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain it. Psalm 139:5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hosea 11:3-4 "I taught Ephraim to walk, Taking them by their arms; But they did not know that I healed them. I drew them with gentle cords, With bands of love . . ."
Such rest in the everlasting arms! :) Love you!