March 16, 2007

Reminders of God With Me and to Guide Me

Likewise the Spirit also helps us in our weaknesses.

For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought,

But the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us

With groanings which cannot be uttered.

Now He who searches the hearts knows

What the mind of the Spirit is,

Because He makes intercession for the saints

According to the will of God.

And we know that all things work together for good

To those who are the called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:26-28

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden,

And I will give you rest.

Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me,

For I am gentle and lowly in heart,

And you will find rest for your souls.

For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Matthew 11:28-30

Trust in Him at all times, you people;

Pour out your heart before Him;

God is a refuge for us.

Psalm 62:8

No comments: