July 21, 2007

prayer request


Amy and I are going to Campfire! next week (tomorrow). Please pray for us in the following respects. Prayer is powerful!

- lots of sleep:)
- bringing the gospel in a clear way to both the street kids and Christian kids
- being a godly, Christian example to our cabin packs
- working well with our co-councillors
- safe travels to camp and back
- to be able to deal with possible difficult situations that may come up
- God's peace, joy, and love in everything we do, say, and think
- a sense of God's power and presence among us
- anything I may have missed that is important!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so EXCITED for you, Populus Deltoides!

justine said...

ENERGY!!! yaaaah. see you TOMORROW!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

about that name Brittni, it might be changed. But I'll let you know what it ends up being. I have a few different ideas (including yours). We'll see what happens.

I'll miss you.