October 3, 2007

a year.

I was just thinking about Thanksgiving this weekend.

And I realized that on Sunday, it will be one year since I started this blog. This year has been such a long year, and yet it was also so short.

It would be interesting to read all of my posts from the past year. In thinking about all the things I have to thank God for this year, reading things that I wrote about over the past year will help me in remembering all the things I've gone through. All the good times. All the bad times.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Wow. Thanks for making me think of thanksgiving last year, and all I've learned. Thanks for being a part of the best year of my life! Thanks to God!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Ben, you are more than welcome. Thanks for being a part of my past year. You've become a really good friend, and I thank you for all the fun, and even bad, times we've had together.
It's crazy. I just thinking of that the other day. How you started coming to youth group a year ago, and that's when I sort of met you. And then this summer, we suddenly got a lot closer as friends. Amazing what things God has in store for us. Makes me excited to see what will happen this year!!