December 23, 2006

Greetings from North Carolina!!!



Hey ya'll! Greetings from Goldsboro, North Carolina. It's absolutely beautiful here . . . despite the rain we had yesterday. It looks like the sun is trying to peek out though, so it should be a beautiful day!! It's about 70F right now!

This first picture is a picture from when I got together with my friends and my sister on Tuesday night: Amy, Maria, me, Amy, and Jacinda! Thanks for the amazing fun girls. We'll have to do it again some time.

The rest of the pictures are just a taste of the beautiful scenery we saw on the 15 hour drive here on Thursday. It's hard to get too bored on the long drive when you have music and stories to listen to, movies to watch, and of course, the farms, houses, towns, and mountains to look at. It's a gorgeous drive!

Yesterday, we went to see The Nativity Story at the theatre. It was really good, and pretty faithful to the way the Bible tells the story. It was a really touching protrayal of our Saviors birth. Then last night, we watched Carz here at my aunt and uncles. Now that is one funny movie!

Anyway, hope ya'll are having a good holiday. God bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Carol-lee!

ahem.....posting a picture without my permission?!?!?!?!? heh heh heh....I think I might find it in my heart to forgive you..... :)

It sounds like you're having WAY too much fun down there without me! :)

love ya!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Sorry, I thought it was a mutual agreement that I post one? . . .

Anonymous said...

just kidding! mean, eh?

I missed you yesterday at the Cambridge youth rally....I had a couple pieces of pizza for you :P

can't wait to see you again!!!!