December 4, 2006

Song #3

Here is another song I wrote recently! It is based on Jeremiah 29:11-13 and Isaiah 55:8-9. I shared Jeremiah 29 with a friend this past summer, and I found Isaiah 55 while I was reading through Isaiah, and it reminded me of Jeremiah 29. I thought it would make a neat song. I haven't showed my sister, who is my "editor" yet, but here it is anyway!


As the heaven's are high above the earth
So are My thoughts higher than yours
Thoughts of peace and not of evil
To give you a future and a hope

If you will call on Me and pray
I will listen to your cry
If you seek Me with all of your heart
Then you will find Me
I'll give you a future and a hope

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Carol-lee, you are incredible!
Yet another amazing song! you know you have WAY to much time on your hands right? :) At least your using it constructivly! funny...I just finished writing my 3rd 'official' song yesterday and put it to music. *sigh* Unfortuantely I can't play it for another 5 months and ten days. :P but maybe for you I can. :)

Anonymous said...

What is in 5 month and ten days Jacinda? haha!! Can't wait to hear the words put to music Carol-Lee.

Anonymous said...

amy b....I am in stitches....

Carol-Lee Joy said...

me too!!

Anonymous said...

me too!!!