January 30, 2007

Another Song (By Me)



Rejoice with those who rejoice

Weep with those who weep

Showing love to all the saints

In all brotherly love

Serve the Lord, rejoice in hope

Patient in your trials

Strong in prayer, loving good

Watching for the needs of the saints

Cast your care upon the Lord

For He cares for you

Resist the one who walks about

And tries to make you fall

Knowing that your brotherhood

In the Lord are also

Going through the same trials

Satan tempts you with every day, so

Rejoice with those who rejoice . . .

5 comments:

Jacinda Vandenberg said...

Carol-lee! I see you continue to learn something new everyday! Nice work on the updates! See? What do you need me for? :P

And that picture of you...is that the one where I'm in the other half from Tamrack? Cuz I have the exact same one...in b&w too! how cool is that?! :)

This is really bad but I can't remeber if this is one of the songs you've showed me before or not....either way, it's beautiful. I can't wait to hear it for the first time or again! :)

and thanks for your sweet comment on my last post....you are WAY to complimentary! :P

Anonymous said...

Carol-Lee - love the new look and especially the picture of you! Just makes me miss you more . . . I will e-mail soon. Can't wait to hear the song!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

Jacinda: no, this is a new song. I kindof got the idea from a Casting Crowns song. Hope they don't mind!! And as for the updates, well I had a good teacher who took the time to make a huge comment! And yes, the picture is the same one you were talking about.

Amy: I miss you too. Looking forward to the email.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.