January 8, 2007

Back to the Grind

Well, it's back to the grind once again. 'sigh' I must say, it felt really good to get up at 7:30 this morning, which is unusually early for me, and get to work. I feel like I have actually done something worth while . . . especially after almost three weeks off. I even helped my sister with some Algebra 1 this morning, and shocked myself that I can still remember that stuff! I plunged right into studying music history this morning, and it was surprisingly fun. It felt good to be studying music again, even though I was really sick of it before Christmas. I think I really needed a holiday. And then I taught 4 piano lessons. I'm glad the break is over, I'm ready for a regular routine again.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you! the holiday was wonderful but I must admit, there's in me that longs for routine and it's good to be back! can't wait to see you again! Are you going to the formal dinner on Fri?

love ya! :)

Carol-Lee Joy said...

No, I'm not. Have fun without me . . . and for me, okay?