January 10, 2007

Letting God Take Control

Ready for You (Kutless)

Lord, You take my heart away with Your love

And I, am willing to put all my faith in Your plan 1

Come and take my life

Make my soul refreshed in truth now 2

I am ready for You

Take my heart and make me new now

I am ready for You

To come and fill my soul 3

Cleanse, all of my mind that is not of You

Break me, teaching my how to find rest in Your hands 4

Whatever it takes

I'm needing to make Your will be done 5

And I'm letting go of my control

For I see what You've done in me 6

1 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

1 "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgements and His ways past finding out!" Romans 11:33

2 "And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure." 1 John 3:3

2 "Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom." Psalm 51:6

3 " . . . where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all." Colossians 3:11

3 "For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's." Romans 14:8

4 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

4 "Cleanse me from secret faults. Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins." Psalm 19:"12b

5 "And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever." 1 John 2:17

5 "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:2

6 "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21

6 "For our God is a consuming fire." Hebrews 12:29

6 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2:20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT Scripture references Carol-lee! Way to go! Can never have too much memorized, eh? :)