April 9, 2007

la-de-da

My head aches.





I just spent all of my waking hours so far today living and breathing music. Memorizing music history, teaching three piano lessons, practicing piano, doing other music homework . . . that's from 9 this morning until now, almost 5.

Of course, I did devo's and had lunch break and a short coffee break in that time as well.


Oh, my head aches. And all I can hear in my brain is Chopin's Waltz in E minor. You gotta love practicing . . . and memorizing . . . music. I think I need a walk.










"The aim and final reason of all music should be nothing else but the glory of God and the refreshment of the spirit." J. S. Bach

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aren't you glad i talked to you for like an hour this morning so that you didn't have to study??? ...cough cough

Carol-Lee Joy said...

cough cough

ya, thanks. At least you're gone all day tomorrow and I can study . . . maybe:)

Anonymous said...

and i can be wishing that i had someone to talk to and all i will have to think about is counting how many seeds i put in the little pots!!!

Carol-Lee Joy said...

woot woot