April 18, 2008

not so picture perfect.

Sitting here in my room with all three windows wide open. Hearing the birds, the waterfall outside my window. Feeling the wonderful warmth invade my room. Seeing the bright sun. Hearing an airplane go by. Wind chimes. And every so often a construction vehicle.

Studying like mad, writing practice exams, getting stressed. Needing a massage.

Looking at the two suitcases on the floor of my room slowly filling up and counting - only 4 more days?

Reading Romans 8:31-39 and feeling loved and cared for - by my Savior.


Yes. It is spring time. God is faithful. He will see me through it all. He is blessing me. Even in the little things.



- - - - -

Please comment to the previous post!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.