December 9, 2006

To My Wonderful Friends

Here's to all my friends who have come to mean a lot to me: first of all, my family. And Amy (my sister), Jacinda K, Amy V, Maria V, Naomi K, all of the people involved in LW, my friends in Zion YP, and my friends from working at Verbinnen's Nursery. Thank you so much for being such an amazing encouragment and blessing in my life.

I found this song on a CD of mine, and it reminded me again of how much you all mean to me.

ALWAYS BE
If you cry, I will cry with you
If you laugh, I will laugh with you
If you need a time to talk, I'm there
If you want to share your dreams, I'll care

And even though I know, that we're far away
I know that forever friends we'll stay

And I want you to know, what you mean to me
And I need you to know, that we'll always be

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Carol-lee! ...because "friends are friends forever when the Lord's the Lord of them, and I friends will not say never 'cause the welcome will not end."

A lifetime's not too long to live as friends!

Thank you for your incredible encouragment and spiritual impact on my life, Carol-lee. I praise God often for you and cherish the times we have together...like last night.....

much, much love!

Anonymous said...

I love you . . . so much . . .

I really don't know where I would be without you, Carol-Lee. God has used you so powerfully in my life.

Did I mention that I love you? :)

Can't wait to see you again! The closer I get to seeing everyone, the more I ache to be there with you.